Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introduction

You might be wondering why I named my blog "Honey and Oak" and there's a very good reason why it describes me. No, I don't look like a piece of Ikea furniture, but I sound like one. A couple of weeks ago, my coworker at a current temp job told me that my speaking voice is "honey-tinged mixed with oak," and he also said it was smooth. I was like "oooh, wow." I never thought of my voice like that, but now I do.

So now we come to how "Honey and Oak" relates to writing a blog. What would I write about? Entertainment, duh! My biggest dream is to live the pop life, hobnobbing with all the stars and eventually becoming a star in my own right. Now since my voice is apparently as smooth as honey and oak, and bees are strangely attracted to me, my blogs about the entertainment world aka the pop life will be sweet, sticky and seductive. How about them apples!

So there's welcoming you to the Honey and Oak blog, written by yours truly. Just call me the Bee Master, and let's hope this blog makes me a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment